Aug 20, 2014

Bookmarks in Google Chrome

More and more I find myself needing to use Google Chrome as my default search engine.  The problem is that all of my favorites are listed in Internet Explorer.  So, I came across this great Google Chrome extension that allows me to customize my Google Chrome start page so that all of my bookmarked websites, favorite apps, and most visited websites are the first thing that I see.  In addition, I can jot down pages of notes on my homepage and it also syncs with my Google account.  Below is what I have set up to see when I first click on Google Chrome:





This Google Chrome extension is called Incredible Start Page.  You too can install it by clicking here.  It takes just a couple of minutes to customize your page the way that you want it and the benefits are significant.  It saves a me lot of “search time” when I’m using Chrome.    

No comments:

Post a Comment