Oct 11, 2016

Grateful for Gratisography

While scrolling through my PLN on Twitter, I came across this awesome website, Gratisography. If you haven't noticed by now, I like to have a presentation for just about everything. I am a Google Slides addict I suppose. As a result, I am always seeking high resolution creative commons licensed images. It is a reoccurring nightmare of mine to be presenting in front of a large audience on the topic of digital citizenship only to discover that I am not using "legal" images. As a result, I am on a routine mission to curate presentation-worthy images. Ever since the discovery of Gratisography, it has been a go-to resource for thought-provoking images to help illustrate a point. 
How I Must Look After Waking From My Nightmare, image courtesy of Gratisography
When looking for crisp, clear, creative images, check out Gratisography. Don't forget, however, that you still have to cite your source. 


No comments:

Post a Comment