Aug 30, 2016

Stunning Movies with Stupeflix

I received a great tech tip from @Jetteryderdad about an online movie maker. Upon further exploration, I realized that this was a gem of a tech tool. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the name is inspired by the fact that you can be less than tech savvy and still create a fabulous movie with Stupeflix. I threw this example together in less than a minute by using random images from my desktop computer (don't judge) to give you an idea as to how easy it is to create a semi-professional looking video. You can add text, images, video footage, audio recordings, and either use your own music or you can access their iTunes music. All of this is free. While this is great, what is so incredible about this tool is how easy it is to share your movies! I repeat: it is effortless to share your movies:





As for the duration, videos can be up to twenty minutes long. This tool is great for slideshows, commercials, poetry readings, QR code usage, foreign language videos, and more. If film and video students were to evaluate the numerous movie-making tools out there, I suspect this one would come out on top. If you create an education account, it will allow you to manage up to 100 student accounts too. Lights, camera, action!

No comments:

Post a Comment