Sep 8, 2015

Create with Canva

Since this past Spring, I have been hearing about a tech tool that I have now had a chance to explore. I have become impressed with it and would now like to share it with you. This tool is called Canva and it allows you to create logos, flyers, collages, infographics, and more. What's even better is that Canva has developed an education portal to their website with lesson plans created by some of my favorite educators around the globe. Here's one lesson plan about using Canva to create a historical figure. Did I mention that it is free? Canva also has a built in photo editor. I plan to give my blog a face lift with the help of Canva. In addition to a lesson plan about creating graphs to represent percentages, see below for additional lesson ideas with Canva:

Not only is this tech tool fun, but it is so easy to use. What can you create with Canva?

No comments:

Post a Comment