Jan 21, 2015

Create Your Own Library with Libbib.com

LibBib.com is an awesome website that allows you to create an online library of books, music, and/or movies.  You simply go to libbib.com, log in (for free), and you can create any number of "libraries" that you wish.  I started by creating a library of all the random educational books that I have on or around my desk that support me in my role as 21st Century Learning Coordinator.  Here is a snapshot of my library link homepage:
Libbib.com will create a unique link to each of your libraries, an image of the book cover and when you click on each individual book, you will see specific information about that title.  Here is an example:

If you are looking for a fast, easy way to digitally organize your classroom library, your classroom read alouds, books that you like to share with parents, book club books, reading group books, and more, then this is a great tool.  You can scan the book with a mobile device to add it to your collection or you can type in the title or ISBN number.  You don't have to be a library lover to love libbib.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment