Dec 16, 2014

Big Huge Labs

Today's Tuesday Tech Tip is a resource that I've been using for a long time.  I must tell you my history with it.  About six years ago, I attended a conference in which the presenter shared how she created a summer film making camp on a non-existent budget.  She showed the movie that she and her students made and although it was very impressive, what really struck me was how they marketed their movie.  Using tools from the website called Big Huge Labs, the students created these fabulous movie posters and entry tickets. From time to time I've had my students use that website for the same purpose.  However, recently Big Huge Labs has been updated and has become even more spectacular.  Here's a screen shot from their home page:
As you can see, the options are rich with possibility.  All of these tools can be used to fit your curriculum needs.  Oh yes, and did I mention that it is free?

1 comment:

  1. I like badge maker for interviewing, like a press pass. for second and third and the yearbook staff,

    ReplyDelete