Nov 11, 2014

Get Sketchy at School with AwwApp



I've been reading and thinking a lot about doodling and sketching as a learning tool.  In particular, I was inspired by Silvia Tolisano's recent blog post about sketching for learning.  It is definitely worth reading.  This would be such a fun, meaningful way for students to digest their learning.  I was trying to think of the best tool for us to implement this into a class lesson when I remembered that I learned about an oldie but goodie at the GaETC conference last week.  It's called Awwapp and can be found at https://awwapp.com/.  It is a virtual whiteboard that allows you to sketch and share the link with someone else and they can join in on your sketch.  Here's mine if you want to add a sketch of your favorite tech tool:


Awwapp can be used on any device that has internet access.  Not only is it device agnostic but it encourages creativity and collaboration while learning.  What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment