Aug 22, 2017

See It with SeeSaw

Welcome back to a new school year! I assisted a teacher yesterday with this tool that I have been using with my 5th graders since last year and thought I would share with the rest of you. The tool is called SeeSaw and it is a great online collaboration tool as well as a fantastic way to show off what the students are doing in your classroom. As you can see from the screenshot below, students can post their work (images, video, text) and others can comment on it. There is also a journal feature, a blog feature, and announcement feature. When I post a message to my students in SeeSaw (I can select if I want the message to go to one student, a few students or the entire class) and I can invite parents to be able to view their work as well. I also love the easy set up to create a class in SeeSaw as well as the ability to email the students with instructions to follow to join our SeeSaw class. SeeSaw makes it quick and easy for teachers, students, and parents to join.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, you are so great at posting technological tools that can be applicable to any subject. The SeeSaw app is a perfect example. Many Hebrew and/or Judaics teachers, globally, face the dilemma of integrating technology into their classrooms. With programs like SeeSaw, MyStory, Padlet, etc... the sky truly is the limit for us educators. With your resources, an open mind, and creativity; my classroom will never be the same!

    ReplyDelete